APPLICABLE LEGISLATION REGARDING PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
AIRZONE is aware of the importance of guaranteeing Users’ rights to privacy and data protection, and in this regard, and in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as in compliance with applicable national regulations regarding data protection, information about the following points related to the processing of personal data through this website can be found below.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
- Business name: AIRZONE CLIMA, S.L. (en adelante, AIRZONE)
- Tax Identification Number: B92974914
- Registration in the Companies Registry: Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Málaga, Tomo 4601, Libro 3509, Folio 31, Hoja MA-100008 e Inscripción 1.
- Address: Calle Marie Curie nº 21, CP 29590 Campanillas, Málaga, España.
- Teléfono: 900400445
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE DATA COLLECTED
Depending on the form completed by the User in each case, the data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Enrolling on training activities: When data are collected for the purpose of enrolling on one of our training activities, the information that the User provides will be processed with the aim of managing the training activity he/she is participating in. The information collected is limited to identifying data and, in some cases, data relating to the User’s professional activity and training.
- User registration: The data collected are processed in order to:
- Allow Users to view information regarding their orders and track their shipments
- Make technical inquiries
- Carry out claims regarding product warranties
- Return products and request repairs
The information collected will also be processed in order to allow AIRZONE to perform the necessary checks on the data provided and manage the registration of Users to the Service. The data collected are identifying and commercial in nature (commercial activity, position, sector, etc.), billing data and data relating to the order.
- Sending informative communications: n cases in which the person concerned has given his/her consent, his/her data will be used for sending informative communications about our products and services. The information collected will be limited to identifying data and email addresses.
VERACITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
All information provided by the User must be truthful and accurate. To this end, the interested party guarantees the authenticity of all data provided through filling out the corresponding forms. In any case, the User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements he/she makes, and any damage caused to AIRZONE or third parties due to the information the User provides.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We inform the User that the processing of the information collected through this website does not involve any international transfer of data nor communication of data to third parties.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA
The lawful basis for processing data is the User’s own consent and acceptance in each of the sections in which personal data are collected. The User has the right to withdraw consent at any time, but this will not affect the legality of data processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Enrolling on training activities: Data will be kept indefinitely, unless the interested party requests a termination to the receipt of new informative communications. In the event of a User requesting this termination, we will include his/her data in a Robinson List, in order to ensure that he/she does not receive new commercial communications in the future, unless he/she specifically requests it.
- User registration: The information will be retained indefinitely unless the User requests that his/her data be deleted from our User register, in which case we will proceed to immediately remove the information related to that User.
- Sending informative communications: Data will be kept indefinitely, unless the interested party expresses his/her opposition to the receipt of these communications.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User has the right to access his/her personal data, as well as to request rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, request their deletion if, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The User may also request a restriction to the processing of his/her data, in which case AIRZONE will only retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to the particular situation, the User may object to the processing of his/her data. In this case, AIRZONE will stop processing the User’s data, except for lawful reasons, or for the exercise or defense of potential claims. Lastly, we inform the User of his/her right to data portability according to the provisions of the GDPR, which allows the User’s data to be provided to a Data Controller indicated by the User. To exercise these rights the User can opt for any of the following channels:
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Send a letter to the following address: Calle Marie Curie nº 21, CP 29590 Campanillas, Málaga, Spain.
In cases in which the User considers that during the processing of data by AIRZONE his/her data protection rights have been infringed, and especially when the User has not been able to exercise his/her rights, the User may submit a complaint to the competent Data Protection Controlling Authority.
AIRZONE uses suitable current technology to protect your data and personal information. Our website is hosted by secure servers protected against the most common types of attack. However, you are reminded that no technology is completely immune to attacks and therefore all available measures to protect your data should be taken.
AIRZONE has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, or unauthorized processing or access, given the current state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Date of the last update: 9/4/2018