- Business name: AIRZONE CLIMA, S.L. (en adelante, AIRZONE)
- Tax Identification Number: B92974914
- Registration in the Companies Registry: Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Málaga, Tomo 4601, Libro 3509, Folio 31, Hoja MA-100008 e Inscripción 1
- Address: Calle Marie Curie nº 21, CP 29590 Campanillas, Málaga, España
- Teléfono: 900400445
- Email: email@example.com
MANDATORY PREREQUISITES FOR USING MYZONE
Users wishing to use the Myzone Service must previously be AIRZONE clients. This means that all Users must have a commercial relationship with AIRZONE.
ACCESS TO MYZONE
To register for Myzone, the User must fully and correctly fill out the registration form with the personal data and information requested: Name, surname, email address, telephone number, position, name of the company, tax identification number, address, post code, city and country.
The information provided in the registration form must be accurate and up to date. AIRZONE reserves the right to remove without prior notice any User who provides false personal data.
Once the registration form has been filled out, AIRZONE will check and verify the data provided, ensuring that they correspond to those that AIRZONE has in its management system. It may be necessary to communicate with the client during this process, in order to verify any possible discrepancies in the information.
Once the User has registered successfully, a Service Account will open automatically, through which the User will manage his/her account.
METHODS OF IDENTIFICATION AND NOTIFICATION
At the time of registration, the User must choose a password that will be used to access the Myzone Service, which will be the same for both the Website and the App. In the event that the method of identification is lost or forgotten, the User must contact AIRZONE so that he/she may be identified and be allowed access to the Service in order to change the password. This identification will be carried out by means of the data that AIRZONE deems necessary in order to avoid breaching the privacy rights of Users.
Passwords assigned to Users will be personal and non-transferable, and their transfer to third parties will not be permitted, even temporarily.
In no case will AIRZONE be responsible for access to the Service Account by third parties, and under no circumstances will AIRZONE assume any liability as a result of unauthorized use of the password by any person, or as a result of unauthorized access to the Service Account.
In the event that the User knows or suspects of the loss, theft or use of his/her password by a third party, he/she must communicate this circumstance to AIRZONE as soon as possible, and use all available means to change his/her password through Myzone.
AIRZONE will communicate with the User via the email address that the User provided in the registration process in order to send alerts regarding installation, operation errors of devices, errors in the Service, as well as regarding improvements or changes to the Service.
DOWNLOADING AND ACQUIRING THE APP
AIRZONE provides an App for any Users who desire it and who meet the mandatory prerequisites, which can be acquired by downloading it from the following online stores: App Store and Play Store. Once the App has been located and downloaded from these stores, and after agreeing to the App’s terms, it will be installed on the User’s device. Once it is installed, an icon for the Myzone App will appear on the device, through which the App may be run in order to access its features.
COST OF THE SERVICE
LICENSE FOR USE
All elements that make up the Service, including the Software, are the exclusive property of AIRZONE, or of third parties from which AIRZONE has obtained the mandatory authorizations for use and utilization, including but not limited to the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, and other elements of the Service.
The source code, structure, organization and other elements of the Software are protected by intellectual property rights, which are exclusively owned by AIRZONE. Users are therefore strictly prohibited from the following practices:
- Copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code with the aim of creating derived versions of the source code, object code, or similar.
- Sell, assign, sub-license, transfer, distribute or lease the Software.
- Make the Software available to the public through a computer network or similar.
- Export the Software to any country (either by physical or electronic means).
- Use the Software in a manner prohibited by the applicable regulations and laws in Spain.
The User must notify AIRZONE immediately if he/she becomes aware that any of the Prohibited Practices has been carried out by any person, and must provide reasonable assistance to AIRZONE regarding any investigation that is carried out on the basis of the information provided.
The User is solely liable for any legal, judicial or extrajudicial claim or action initiated by third parties against AIRZONE that is based on the User’s use of the software. When applicable, the User will assume all expenses, costs and damages that may be incurred by AIRZONE due to these legal claims or actions.
The User shall not be able to use the brands, logos, trademarks, Internet domains, or any other distinctive symbols owned by AIRZONE, nor the brands, logos, trademarks, or any other distinctive symbols owned by third parties that may appear in the Service.
PERIOD OF VALIDITY
The license for use is valid for an indefinite period of time. However, AIRZONE may terminate the license for use at any time and without cause, and suspend its content and services. When reasonably possible, AIRZONE will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the provision of the content and services offered by the Platform.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
Rights of Users
The User will have the right to use all the Services offered by the Platform (contained in the Website and the App), as long as he/she meets the mandatory prerequisites for its use and respects the following usage obligations.
Obligations of Users: The User declares and accepts that:
- All data provided to AIRZONE by the User are true, correct and complete.
- The User is of legal age and is in full possession of his/her faculties.
- The User is a company or professional, and is a client of AIRZONE.
- The User is solely responsible for the proper and diligent use of the Service, as well as the programming through which it controls various functions of heating and air conditioning systems.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF AIRZONE
Rights of AIRZONE
- AIRZONE may interrupt access to Myzone at any time, whether this be for technical, security, control or maintenance reasons, or for any other cause, without the User having the right to any compensation.
- AIRZONE may delete or block information and content sent or published by the User through Myzone.
- AIRZONE will initiate any legal or judicial action that is suitable for the protection of its rights, as well as the rights of third parties who provide services or content through Myzone.
- AIRZONE may demand any compensation that may arise from the misuse or illegal use of Myzone and the services and content provided.
Obligations of AIRZONE
CANCELLATION OF THE USER’S MYZONE SERVICE ACCOUNT
AIRZONE may unilaterally suspend these services, close the Myzone Service account, and immediately delete a User’s profile without prior notice in the following cases:
- When for any reason AIRZONE decides to discontinue the provision of the Service for technical reasons, financial circumstances, or due to an unfavorable reception of the Service on the market;
- For any other general reason established by law.
After the provision of the Service has been suspended, the User agrees to discontinue the use of this Service through either the Website or the App.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF AIRZONE’S LIABILITY
AIRZONE will not be liable in the event of service interruptions, errors, malfunction, or any inconvenience not attributable to AIRZONE. In particular, AIRZONE will not be liable for any interruption due to technical reasons related to Internet access or operation.
Likewise, AIRZONE will not be liable for any anomalies due to the willful misconduct or negligent action of the User, and/or any anomalies arising from causes of force majeure.
AIRZONE will not be liable for access or data transmission speeds of Myzone, or for the general functioning of the different network connections that the Users use to access and make use of the Service.
AIRZONE will not be liable for any technical problems or for any other kind of problem that affects the App Store or Google Play, and in particular any problems that prevent the User from accessing, downloading or using the App properly.
AIRZONE will not be liable for any technical problem or for any other kind of problem that affects the appliances in which the devices are installed, nor will it ever have any obligation to address or resolve claims or complaints regarding these problems.
AIRZONE does not guarantee that the App or the Service are compatible with the requirements of the software and/or systems, phones or tablets of Users, and will not be liable for any damage that may occur to the User’s software or hardware due to access to and/or use of the Service. AIRZONE also excludes any liability that may arise due to the presence of a virus or any other malware in the Service, without prejudice to its attempts at maintaining the Service free of such malware.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND LANGUAGE
The parties are subject to Spanish law for the resolution of any conflict that may arise. The parties are subject to the courts and tribunals of the city of Malaga, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.
The translation of these documents into any language other than Spanish is offered for informational purposes only, with the Spanish version being the only legally binding document in the event of discrepancies between translations.